Sunday, July 18, 2010

My dress is Alfred Angelo

In my face: The Hour Glass veil, primers, and Giuseppe Zanotti handbags Waterproof Mascara ,<--- point, but a good mascara $ is a small size, in my small bag for:) would be a natural eye shadow colors , brown, tans. I do not know Eye Liner 90-degree weather, certainly, it may be a bit ugly in my eyes.

Use make-up work in the living room, but do not expect to do a lot, but it is fresh, natural, beautiful, make my own make-up products, as it will be hot, hot, hot, outside, and that I need a touch so many months I have a good idea to have such a right tone. Bringing in the wallet bareMinerals, and powder / foundation brush and eyelash curler, travel size deodorant.

 

Eat, drink, life-long love: I do not really want to find out napkins and central focus, so we have a good time, not because the reception and 18 o'clock, I am pleased that we will be and some food and We will come together to drink, a friend in similar cities.

 

I will be honest share photos from my iPhone, in my Twitter and Facebook, I will post them as the day goes on, my very good photographer who has known about 7 years I will be attending a friend's photo.

 

I am glad that I found such a wonderful person who I am pleased to share life with long-term memory - he is lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment